SMITHBITS RADIO MAGAZINE

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Former Manhattan Prosecutor Sounds Off on Tamir Rice Case: 'F*ck America! F*ck Y'all !




On Monday, an Ohio grand jury decided not to bring charges against two police officers in the 2014 shooting death of Tamir Rice. The day after the decision was announced, Ikiesha Al-Shabazz Whittaker, a former Manhattan prosecutor, posted a video on Facebook to express her frustration with the country’s legal system. She also explained, in her expletive-laden rant, why grand juries don’t indict police officers. “I know some things that I don't think you guys know,” she says at the beginning of the video, which has been viewed more than 1.3 million times in 48 hours. “I want to share it with you because my level of outrage and frustration is at an all-time high. I don't want to be in this fucking country no more. I just want to fucking leave.”...
http://www.villagevoice.com/news/former-manhattan-prosecutor-sounds-off-on-tamir-rice-case-f-ck-america-f-ck-yall-8096131

No comments:

Post a Comment