SMITHBITS RADIO MAGAZINE

Monday, January 20, 2014

I think I like this TV Show - Bethenny Frankel




Bethenny Frankel is an American actress, television talk show host, author, and entrepreneur. A former natural foods chef, she is the founder of Skinnygirl Cocktails, the author of four self-help books, and the host of the TV talk show, Bethenny.

MEMPHIS TN (IFS) -- I never watched House Wives of anything or reality television of anything else either.  I was house cleaning, that I don't do enough of, and left the tv channel tuned to this "Bethenny TV Show".  Wasn't paying any attention to it at all.  My mind was like a dream, you know fazing in and out, and slowly picking up on conversations with Ice-Cube, the Rich Kids of Beverly Hills, etc., and then finally found myself putting the mop and broom down and getting into the television show.  I think I like this show.  Anyway, it's here on the FOX-TV channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment