SMITHBITS RADIO MAGAZINE

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Gilli Moon

Happy Thanksgiving + Music for Christmas | Are you a creative warrior too?
View in your browser
gilli moon eNews November 2019 🍁and a new holiday song 🎡
Well hello there SDCMUSIC

Gilli Moon here.  This is my creative newsletter I send out regularly to update you on my musings. It's been quite some time since I've sent a newsletter about my music + creativity. Well this is it.
I wish you all a πŸHappy Thanksgiving πŸ in the USA, and for those downunder, and all around the world, here's a little something to get you primed for Christmas:

 

Out today: your holiday love song πŸŽ΅

Gilli Moon - Merry Christmas My Love Album Cover-lge3000pxl.jpg
For everyone who loves a good holiday song and who believes in love.
I have a new rendition of my song,Merry Christmas My LoπŸ’–e.
Launched on all good e-tailers Thanksgiving Day - TODAY! 
Grab your copy of the piano ballad version, and the pop remix as well.
πŸ‘Thanks to CaiNo/Marcus Cohen for co-producing with me.
 musicdistribs.jpg



We've Got Chemistry

Album Cover 1400 x 1400 - Chemistry.jpg
So excited my song “Chemistry” was played on The Young & the Restless twice in August 🎹🎬 A thrill to have a publishing collaboration with Imaginary Friends Music Publishing.
If you want to hear the song, check it out on my Soundcloud, and it will debut officially on my 2020 Album coming soon. 


YT vids

Did you catch any of my vids in my YouTube series ? I think I made it to, like, 20 cover videos before I passed out. I deliver videos of new songs, some mine, some of my favorite covers. Sub at https://www.youtube.com/c/gillimoonofficial and watch ! #fun
Here are a few below that were my faves:
from ordinary mom to ordinary song screenshot.PNG
gilli_moon_Youtube_TooGood_screenshot.jpg
Say Something Cover.jpg
gilli_moon_Youtube_HowLong_screenshot.jpg

  

Join the brigade on FB - "The gilli moon music club"

gm music club FB group2.jpg
Get the first sneak peak at new music, new videos and free VIP backstage access to all things gilli moon. Up close and personal.



Are you a creative warrior too?

TheCreativeWarriorAcademyLogo-large.png
Become the CEO of your Music Business Startup. Be an Artist Entrepreneur, just like me. Find out by signing my free list on all that
Learn about my artist coaching programs here 

 







gillimoonkiss-normal.JPG 
OK, well that's it, warriors.
I send you love and light and all your dreams coming true 
xo,
 


Was this forwarded to you by someone else? Get on my Music Email List here





. Share Tweet in

No comments:

Post a Comment