SMITHBITS RADIO MAGAZINE

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Amy Barbera and the angel at her feet in St. Augustine




My Friends Here Is A Special Picture Of Me Standing By This Old Antique Store House During My Recent Trip To Historic St Augustine... The Crazy Thing Is That I Just Noticed In The Picture There Is A Misty Angelic Ghost Type Aura Standing At My Feet, Near My Arm Area & Also Right Above Me In The Photo As Well! I Am Not Sure If It Is From The Natural Light, My Camera Or Maybe It Is An Angel Or Ghost! It Is Freaking Me Out.. What Do You All ThinK? Maybe It Is One Of God's Angels Near Me? Let Me Know What You ThinK?

St Augustine Is The Oldest City In America & Is Said To Be Very Haunted! I Think It May Be One Of My Angels Near Me! :) 
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AmyBarbera

No comments:

Post a Comment