SMITHBITS RADIO MAGAZINE

Thursday, January 29, 2015

The Case against bullying - The Casey Heynes Story



 MEMPHIS TN (IFS) -- I decided to do a radio show on bullying.  It was an after thought to something I remember as a kid in the sixth grade.  I was not liked very much, and I was the wrong color.  And I was one of the smartest kids in the school for my grade at that time, and I was still a stupid, dumb looking guy.

It took several years for me to get interested in school sports and I finally decided to play football, just because the person who always bullied me played, and it was a controlled way to practice hitting him with the coaches watching.  But what happened, is that I got good, really good, fast at hitting harder and then I became the bully and started tormenting the person that use to beat me up.  The only practice exercise that I loved was the "meat grinder" and I never lost in the trenches at one-on-one.  Never!


No comments:

Post a Comment