SMITHBITS RADIO MAGAZINE

Friday, December 3, 2021

Cliff Weideman - Group of Divine


 


Over the past five years, Cliff Weideman has been working with talent lyricist Venessa Adams on his gospel project, Group of Divine. Together they’ve composed over 100 songs, and nine albums.

The debut album was released in August 2019 called "I Found You". The second album is planned for release after Easter, May 2020, called "With a Touch".

The albums are gospel records through and through. Each of the twelve tracks brings a new layer of who Cliff Weideman is an artist and how he is able to manifest his faith in song. “Your Crown of Thorns” invites listeners in from the press of play. Thus allowing “Tell Me,” “Melt Into You,” and “I Belong” to take care of the rest of the listener’s stay.

Cliff said of his faith and music, “God inspired us with messages in every song,” adding, “The songs are also about our journey.”




I am a South African Singer Songwriter of Gospel Music, Music Producer. Leader and lead singer for the Gospel music group, "Group of Divine". I am a Civil Engineer and some of my projects have won awards. I am also a Book Publisher, and published the book "Pass The Ball!". I am a Believer, a Christian.


cliffweideman.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment